Sunday service at 9:30am
This worship service is an exciting worship experience using the different forms of Christian music – contemporary, choral, tradition, orchestral, praise and worship – to build a beautiful worship service exalting the King of Kings. Click the following link to learn more about the musical groups that play a prominent role in this worship experience: Getting involved in Worship.
Sunday service at 11:00am
This service is more celebratory in nature and is designed for those who enjoy modern worship styles. This service includes drama and multimedia, and is great for those who enjoy a more energetic atmosphere. Our worship leader and band lead us with a great blend of modern worship choruses and hymns.
I'm New... What to Expect
Sundays At A Glance
9:30am Service/Bible Study/Kidmo & Lil' K
11:00am Service/Bible Study
Attending a new church can be intimidating at first, so we do our best to make your visit to First Baptist Friendswood a good one. We encourage you to arrive early to look around the buildings, get acquainted with others, locate the children's area and classrooms, and find a good seat in the worship center. We have prepared a handy Guest Guide to help you better prepare for your visit with us. We know finding a new church home can be a difficult thing to figure out, but don't worry. In fact, here are a few tips to get you started:
- Feel free to dress casual or dressy - we have no dress code - whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people - someone WILL speak to you.
- Your kids are safe - our Children's ministry teams are well trained to provide the best possible care for your kids.
- The messages are designed to be relevant - you just might learn something!
- We aren't after your money - guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO expectation to give.
- The service lasts about an hour.
For membership information, visit JoinTogether.