Sunday Worship - 9:30 & 11:00 AM
Both of our worship services are celebratory in nature. We are a multi-generational congregation that enjoys singing a wide variety of modern songs and well-known classics (Colossians 3:16). At 9:30 and 11:00 am, our band and vocalists lead us into the presence of God. The choir and orchestra join the band and vocalists regularly to lead us in worship at 9:30 am. Our great hope is to create an atmosphere of worship that exalts the King of Kings.
If you are interested in getting more involved in our worship ministry, click HERE for information on how to join us.
I'm New... What to Expect
Sundays At A Glance
9:30 am Worship/Bible Study for adults, students, and 5th & 6th grade/Kidmo & Lil 'K (Kids Worship for Pre-K through 4th grade)
11:00 am Worship/Bible Study for adults & children birth-4th grade
Attending a new church can be intimidating at first, so we do our best to make your visit to First Baptist Friendswood a good one. We encourage you to arrive early and find Guest Central located in Building A. There is guest parking on Pecan Dr. directly in front of building A. We know finding a new church home can be a difficult thing to figure out, but don't worry. In fact, here are a few tips to get you started:
- Feel free to dress casually or dressy - we have no dress code - whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people - someone WILL speak to you.
- Your kids are safe - our Children's ministry teams are well-trained to provide the best possible care for your kids.
- The messages are designed to be relevant - you just might learn something!
- We aren't after your money - guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO expectation to give.
- The service lasts about an hour.
For membership information, visit Join.