Serve is our local mission opportunity for all students 7-12th grade during the 2020-2021 school year. Our students will be given an opportunity to experience what it is like to take seriously the words of Jesus and love our neighbors well.
Sunday, November 29, 2020
$20/includes all supplies
This Christmas, we are collecting shoeboxes for children with New Missions. There are three ways you and your family can be involved!
- After either Sunday morning worship service on November 8th and 15th, you can pick up a shoebox(es) with a packing list for that child’s age range. You can pack the box(es) or as a family or a Sunday school class and drop it off at the church office by November 29th. We will ship all the boxes we collect together to New Missions. The box you pick up will have more detailed instructions inside.
*We will also have a limited number of boxes to bless a teacher, nurse, or pastor!
- You can donate new items from the list below or money that will be used to purchase items from the list below. The Student Ministry will use these items during their packing party.
- On November 29th the Student Ministry, (7-12th grade), will have a packing party in which they will pack shoeboxes together using the donations collected throughout the month.
- Pencil sharpeners
- Spiral notebooks
- Socks - any size kids to adults
- Bible storybook
- Coloring books & crayons
High School Students
- Baseball caps (guys & girls)
- Playing cards
- Insulated water bottles
- Nail polish
- Headbands/hair accessories