xclose menu

The Right Friend

March 19, 2023 Pastor: Dr. David Lorenz Series: James

Passage: James 4:6–10

In 2018, LifeWay conducted a survey about “being a sinner.” They asked Americans if they believed they were a sinner. 67% of the respondents said, “Yes, I am a sinner.” Without going into detail on the other 33%, the 67% that affirmed their sin believed they could handle their sin problem in the following ways: 34% will work on being less of a sinner, 28% will depend on Jesus Christ to overcome sin, and 5% are fine with being a sinner. I suppose the 28% will know He gives grace to the humble. I want to be with the 28%.

More in James

April 2, 2023

One of these Days

March 26, 2023

Judge, Jury, and...

March 12, 2023

The Wrong Friends